- Food Services
- $15.00 - $16.00 DOE
- 30-39 hours
Medical only. Thanksgiving Point membership
Contribute to a professional restaurant management team helping to creating a casual-professional and exceptional dining experience for our guests. Emphasis on, but not limited to, day-time business, restaurant reservations, hostess training, front-of-the-house organization and guest relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To oversee and assist in the set-up, confirmation and organization of restaurant reservations and the reservations area and its employees (hostesses).
- Orders supplies, performs inventories insuring restaurant supplies/tools are at adequate levels for service.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of restaurant. Including: table set-ups, flowers, decorations, lighting, and all aspects pertaining to the ambiance of the restaurant.
- Assists in the training and managing of all hostesses and supervises other employees as relating to the business.
- To insure proper sequence of service for all dining guests
- Exhibits job and product knowledge sufficient to provide guests with accurate information in all aspects of food, service, and resort information.
- Exhibits self-confidence to the degree necessary to handle a variety of situations in a positive and professional manner.
- Exhibits a positive attitude when speaking about guests, fellow employees and management.
- Takes ownership and is responsible for all aspects of restaurant operations during shift.
- Assists Restaurant Manager in daily duties such as preforming inventories, sales and labor reports, ordering supplies, guest correspondence (emails, phone), basic accounting, scheduling and other duties as needed.
Must be able to stand and/or be on-feet for long periods at a time. Available to work nights,
weekends, certain holidays. Job involves some heavy lifting (trays, chairs, tables). Basic
accounting and computer skills required.