- Food Services
- $2.25 + Tips
- Part Time
Thanksgiving Point Employee Membership
Thanksgiving Point Institute is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit farm, garden and museum complex that draws upon the natural world to cultivate transformative family learning.
Contribute to a professional restaurant management team helping to create a casual-professional and exceptional dining experience for our guests. Emphasis on, but not limited to, quality guest service, front-of-the-house organization and guest relations.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
- Ensure proper sequence of service for all dining guests
- Exhibits job and product knowledge sufficient to provide guests with accurate information in all aspects of food, service, and resort information
- Exhibits self-confidence to the degree necessary to handle a variety of situations in a positive and professional manner
- Orders supplies, performs inventories ensuring restaurant supplies/tools are at adequate levels for service
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of restaurant. Including: table set-up, flowers, decorations, lighting, and all aspects pertaining to the ambiance of the restaurant.
- Exhibits a positive attitude when speaking about guests, fellow team members and management
- Takes ownership and is responsible for all aspects of restaurant operations during shifts
- Prior serving experience preferred, willing to train the right individual
Shifts Hours and Days Required:
- Monday Saturday 10 AM 4 PM (Closed Sundays)
- Ability to work a minimum of three shifts per week