- Food Services
- $13 - $15.00
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, employer/employee split, LTD, PTO paid holidays, Thanksgiving Point Membership
Thanksgiving Point Institute is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit farm, garden and museum complex that draws upon the natural world to cultivate transformative family learning.
We are looking for a Concessions Manager for our food and beverage team. We provide food service to multiple events across our property including events like Tulip Festival and Luminaria as well as many other events throughout the year.
- 1-2 years food service experience required.
- Previous management and cooking experience preferred
- 40+ hours per week FT/Benefits
Shifts: Must have open availability weekends and holidays open Monday through Saturday, closed Sundays!
- Food handlers permit or serv safe certified
- Able to lift 60+ Lbs.
- Setting up and executing concessions events
- Planning for future concessions events
- Creating menus
- Ability to adapt and problem solve
- Ordering product and keeping track of inventory
- Hiring and training staff
- Managing labor and expenses
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Driver's license
- Must be 21+ with clean driving record for use of company vehicles