- Food Services
- $10 - $12.00
- Part Time - Seasonal
Thanksgiving Point Employee Membership
Thanksgiving Point Institute is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit farm, garden and museum complex that draws upon the natural world to cultivate transformative family learning.
Concessions Cashier (Tulip Festival)
Job Overview: We are looking for seasonal employment at our concessions events this summer approximately May - April,
- 8 AM - 4 PM Monday through Saturday opening shifts available
- 10 AM - 4 PM Monday through Saturday morning shift
- 3 PM - 9 PM Monday through Saturday night shifts, CLOSED SUNDAYS
This is a fast-paced fun environment with opportunity to get food service experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Being positive and patience with guests and employees.
- Executing tasks in a timely manner.
- Finding ways to keep busy and staying on task.
- Being punctual with the scheduled times of work.
- Ability to adapt quickly to difficult situations.
- Previous food service experience appreciated but not required.
- Being organized and detail oriented.
- Food Handlers Permit or willingness to get one
- Clean and professional appearance in uniform
- The ability to lift 50 lbs.