- Food Services
- $12 - $14 DOE
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, employer/employee split, LTD, PTO paid holidays, Thanksgiving Point Membership
Thanksgiving Point Institute is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit farm, garden and museum complex that draws upon the natural world to cultivate transformative family learning.
Under the direction of the Manager, responsible for managing daily restaurant operation, including team member development and performance, inventory, ordering of food and supplies, optimize profits and ensure that guests are satisfied with their experience.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for coordinating and communicating with kitchen, management, and front of house to provide an experience that exceeds guest expectations.
- Rewards and disciplines as merited by employee performance. Assigns, oversees and evaluates employee work performance.
- Ensures standards of appearance and sanitation are maintained daily. Maintains good safety practices of employees and guests throughout the property.
- Provides flow of the restaurant during service and supervises all work done by employees.
- Helps maintain daily records including revenue and payroll, Adjusts scheduling according to labor and sales figures.
- 1-2 years of job-specific work experience
- Food Handlers Certification
Monday Saturday, day or night availability, 40 hours per week minimum. Closed Sunday's