- Food Services
- 30-39 hours
Medical only. Thanksgiving Point membership
Thanksgiving Point Institute is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit farm, garden and museum complex that draws upon the natural world to cultivate transformative family learning.
Purpose: Responsible to work under the direction of the Banquet Manager to ensure all aspects of the banquet function occur with precision, poise, and perfection.
Explanation: The Banquet Supervisor is responsible for the successful execution and clean-up of all banquet functions when the Banquet Manager or Asst. Manager are not on property.
• Responsible to assist in training Banquet Servers and Captains.
• Responsible to ensure that training standards are implemented at Banquet functions.
• Work closely with Captains to ensure that all Banquet policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Maintain contact with the Banquet kitchen staff to ensure food presentation meets Thanksgiving Point standards.
• Responsible for effective and efficient delegation of Banquet set-up, tear down, and clean-up procedures.
• Document any details, problems, disciplinary action, etc. that occurs during Banquet functions.
• Provide detailed feedback about all events to Banquet Manager.