- $9.00 to $11.00
- Part Time
Thanksgiving Point Employee Membership
Thanksgiving Point Institute is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit farm, garden and museum complex that draws upon the natural world to cultivate transformative family learning.
We're looking for an organized and driven team member to join our growing accounting team at our company. The position will work closely with our other accountants and operations personnel to handle day-to-day bookkeeping. We're an energetic company and are looking for a passionate individual to join our organization and bring more organization to our day to day financials.
- Post revenue into accounting software
- Post deposits into accounting software
- Research credit card issues
- Help w/Money Room when needed
- Help w/posting payables when needed
- Help where needed
- Count/track assets in both accounting Software and Asset Keeper
- Other projects/tasks as assigned by supervisor
Skill and Education Requirements: Self-starter, must have at least basic knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of Navision, Dynamics and Asset Keeper software helpful but not required.
Shifts: This is a part time position working 20 hours per week, Monday - Friday 1 pm to 5 pm with (some flexibility).