- Food Services
Thanksgiving Point Institute is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit farm, garden and museum complex that draws upon the natural world to cultivate transformative family learning.
Concessions Cashier (Cornbelly's and Luminaria)
Job Overview: We are looking for seasonal employment at our concessions events this fall and winter (September through Mid-January). There is the possibility to become a part time team member after the seasonal position ends. This is a fast-paced fun environment with opportunity to get food service experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Having positivity and patience with guests and employees.
- Executing tasks in a timely manner.
- Finding ways to keep busy and staying on task.
- Being punctual with the scheduled times of work.
- Ability to adapt quickly to difficult situations.
- Previous food service experience appreciated but not required.
- Being organized and detail oriented.
- Food Handlers Permit
- Clean and professional appearance in uniform
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
Shifts: AM and PM shifts available, 9 AM to 10 PM. Monday - Saturday.