- 13-Nov-2020 to Until Filled (EST)
- Management Services
- Greensboro, NC, USA
- Full Time
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career with a stable and secure business?
Then look no further and submit a General Application for positions at Terminix Triad. Once an application is complete a team member will reach out.
If you are passionate about helping people please look over the two job descriptions below.
Pest Control / Route Professional:
You will be responsible for servicing residential locations in order to control wood destroying infestations and/or pest problems. You will also conduct home inspections, perform pest control service work and sell new services to current customers, as well as create new ones.
If you are:
- Upbeat, highly motivated, and creative;
- Someone who cares about making other lives better;
- Neat & professional in appearance;
- Wanting a career that rewards you for hard your work;
- Comfortable with crawlspaces;
- Someone who likes flexibility and freedom in your job;
- Extraordinary inter-personal and customer service skills;
- Strong planning and organizational skills;
- A desire to help others;
- A deep understanding and value the need to follow appropriate safety precautions;
- A valid driving license with good driving record;
Termite Technician / Install Professional:
Our Termite Professionals perform a variety of termite and moisture services to our customers including home inspections, installing poly, bait inspections, drain installation, attic/crawl space insulation and termite control treatments.
What are we looking for? Upbeat, ambitious, friendly, service oriented and coach-able team members who want a career doing worthwhile work.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Determined, highly motivated, and honest;
- Represent the company with a neat & professional appearance, while taking pride in their work;
- Inventive inter-personal and customer service skills;
- Creative planning and organizational skills;
- Ability to follow the appropriate safety precautions;
- Valid driving license with good driving record;
- Should be comfortable working in and around crawl spaces.
For Both Positions We Offer:
- Company vehicle
- Comprehensive and competitive benefit package including medical, dental, life, disability and 401k with company match.
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Family-friendly schedules
- Opportunity for you to have professional career growth with a financially stable company
- Consistently learn from experienced team members and coaches
Do either of these openings sound like you? If so, we look forward to speaking with you in the near future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.