- 22-Jan-2019 to Until Filled (CST)
- Rapid City, SD, USA
- Full Time
TSP has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Architect; that is energetic, highly creative, and technically skilled. You will be an integral team member providing production efforts, and team leadership, in execution of design intent throughout documentation, specs and construction. This Individual should demonstrate creativity, foresight, and mature architectural judgment in anticipating and solving architectural problems, determining program objectives and requirements, and organizing programs and projects.
- Responsible for developing designs and technical solutions throughout all phases of project delivery to meet project goals. Strong technical and analytical skills required.
- Collaboration and communication with team members that lead clients through project design and construction process.
- Deliver, manage & complete, accurate and coordinated project plans, specifications and construction documents within time and budget parameters while meeting and exceeding client, building code and contractual obligations, and establishing expectations and coordination with the project team.
- Working knowledge of contract documents, processes, codes and construction.
- Efficient and effective in meeting project schedules and deadlines.
- Develop and communicate to other discipline team members overall project goals and constraints including client objectives, design criteria, construction and design budget parameters and schedule requirements.
- Perform construction administration tasks including shop drawing review, change order preparation and field problem resolution.
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of all architectural work.
- Champion TSP
- Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited institution
- Registered architect with NCARB Certificate preferred.
- 10+ years of experience
- Proficient with Revit
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and able to problem-solve independently. Does not need instruction.
- Experience in a variety of commercial project types preferred, but not required.