- 27-May-2021 to Until Filled (CST)
- Rochester, MN, USA
- Full Time
This is an exciting fulltime opportunity for an Architect! You will be an integral team member providing production efforts, and team leadership, in execution of design intent throughout documentation, specs and CA. This Individual should demonstrate creativity, foresight, and mature architectural judgment in anticipating and solving unprecedented architectural problems, determining program objectives and requirements, organizing programs and projects.
- Responsible for developing designs and technical solutions throughout all phases of project delivery. Strong technical and analytical skills required.
- Deliver, manage & complete, accurate and coordinated project plans, specifications and construction documents within time and budget parameters while meeting and exceeding client, building code and contractual obligations and expectations on coordination with the project team.
- Efficient and effective in meeting project schedules and deadlines.
- Develop and communicate to other discipline team members overall project goals and constraints including client objectives, design criteria, construction and design budget parameters and schedule requirements
- Perform construction administration tasks including shop drawing review, change order preparation and field problem resolution.
- Active participant in Business Development activities.
- Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited institution
- Registered architect with NCARB Certificate preferred.
- 3-5 years' experience
- Experience with Revit
- Must be self-motivated and able to problem-solve independently.