- 20-May-2020 to Until Filled (CST)
- Rapid City, SD, USA
- Full Time
TSP has an exciting opportunity for an experience Professional Mechanical Engineer with a minimum of 7 years' experience. This position will help develop sustainable building services designs on major projects including healthcare, and educational industries.
- Researching, planning, designing, and developing sustainable mechanical systems, including but not limited to HVAC.
- Evaluating and analyzing statistical data, customer design proposals, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
- Evaluating design drawings and calculations for HVAC, plumbing components, piping, and mechanical systems to satisfy target requirements throughout the design process and contribute to content and direction.
- Coordinate with architects, engineers, technicians, clients, sub-consultants, and others in the design of mechanical systems on a project level basis.
- Champion TSP
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent engineering education
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE)
- Healthcare experience preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of REVIT preferred
TSP is a full-service integrated architecture, engineering, and planning firm that exists to make our communities better, by design. The heart of our design philosophy stretches back to 1930, when our founder opened his one-man shop. Today, our offices reach across the Upper Midwest. Through teamwork, service, and passion, our people listen and develop a deep understanding of each client's "why." Our project-team work guides clients to discover solutions that combine form, function, and economy. We create legacy buildings that fit needs today and are flexible to serve communities well into the future.
TSP's efforts to provide a fulfilling work environment made our company one of the first in our region to be recognized by the AIA as an Emerging-Professionals Friendly Firm. We believe that to effectively build trust-based relationships with clients, we must first invest in our people. Team members champion our Core Values: We put "we" before "me," design it like we own it, and always remain committed to our craft.