- Newburgh, IN, USA
- up to $30
- Full Time
paid time off (PTO), long-term employment, uniforms, company-vehicle to use on job site, power and specialty tools, and opportunities for growth.
Team Handy of Newburgh, IN is currently hiring for a talented and experienced full-time Construction Lead / Handyman to do quality work and further their construction career as a carpenter/handyman in the Newburgh, IN area. This Lead Handyman position works full-time and earns a competitive wage of $18 - $26/hour, depending on experience. We are construction industry leaders and believe that hard work can also be fun.
In addition to great pay and our positive culture, we offer our Construction Lead the following benefits and perks:
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Long-term employment
- Company vehicle to use on job site
- Power and specialty tools
- Opportunities for career growth
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
OUR IDEAL CONSTRUCTION LEAD / HANDYMAN
- Hardworking--You take pride in the work you do, and you're always looking for what to do next.
- Positive attitude--Even when problems arise, the glass is always half-full in your opinion.
- Self-motivated--Nobody has to tell you; you see what needs to be done and get right to it.
- Reliable--Clients and coworkers can count on you.
- Customer service--You meet the needs of customers with a friendly attitude.
If these ideal carpenter traits describe you, please continue reading!
ABOUT TEAM HANDY
The Team Handy experience wouldn't be possible without the dedication of our professional team. For their efforts and contributions to the overall success of Team Handy, we provide competitive pay, perks, and professional growth.
CONSTRUCTION LEAD / HANDYMAN REQUIREMENTS
- 5 or more years of high-quality remodeling experience
- Have own hand tools
- Basic understanding of all general construction, including plumbing and minor electrical
- Can pass a background check and drug screening
- Valid driver's license with an insurable driving record
- Reliable transportation to/from job site
Are you punctual and reliable? Are you able to work independently as well as with a team? Do you enjoy leading and mentoring others? Do you present yourself professionally? If you're a dynamic team player that demonstrates integrity and dependability, we want to meet you! If yes, give us the chance to review your information.
ARE YOU READY?
If you are excited about this lead carpenter opportunity, don't delay. Apply today!
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!