- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Full Benefits Package (Medical/Dental/Vision/401(k)/Paid Time Off)
You've stumbled upon the rare B Corp government contractor! At TCG, we aim to prove that businesses can be good to their employees and responsible to their community while being profitable. We're an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government, seeking a OneStream Practice Area Manager to establish our public sector OneStream practice area and become the preferred integrator for the Federal government.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government security clearance are required for this position.
TCG is pleased to offer remote employment for this position in the following states, AL, AZ, CO, CT, DC, DE, GA, IL, IN, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NC, OH, OR, PA (outside Philadelphia), TN, UT, VA, WI, or WV.
- Responsible for maturing our OneStream practice area, including delivery methodology, workforce development, sales engineering, product knowledge, and market presence.
- Serve as OneStream Subject Matter Expert, the primary escalation point for all external stakeholders, and coach for internal team members.
- Ensure customers' confidence in the overall success of engagements and clarity on our teams' paths to delivery.
- Partner with TCG business development to nurture a OneStream pipeline and secure engagements where our PPBE SMEs and OneStream technical experts can excel.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining OneStream's capabilities to existing and prospective customers.
- Manage key partnership relationships with OneStream and preferred partners.
- Grow our OneStream workforce through recruiting, training, and engagement.
- Accountable for budgetary and strategic authority for OneStream competencies.
- Meet financial objectives by overseeing budgets, variances, and corrective actions
- Ensure quality delivery in engagements through the usage of CMMI and ISO standard processes and procedures.
- Actively identify and mitigate corporate and engagement risks.
- Provide periodic briefings to Executive Team regarding Practice Area financial and engagement health, strategic direction, risk and opportunity management, pipeline and workforce readiness.
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in the IT or software development field, including at least 3 years working with financial planning software, such as Oracle Hyperion.
- A minimum of 3 years working directly with OneStream software (or similar) as an Integration Consultant or Technical Lead
- Ability to talk to clients about technology solutions with the understanding that clients are not themselves technologists, with the political savvy to know how to frame and communicate issues
- Demonstrated track record of delivering high visibility, challenging projects successfully, with preference given for experience with major implementations
- Outstanding project management and communication skills
- Excellent time management and ability to juggle multiple tasks under strict deadlines
- Robust analytical and systems thinking skill set - the ability to apply technical solutions to broad, complex problems
- Experience working in Federal/Public Sector consulting
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Management, Accounting or Finance, or a related field required
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, caste, or veteran status.
Our B Corp mission is reflected in our benefits, including health care, 401K, parental leave, adoption assistance, financial planning services, student loan repayment assistance, and training budget, among others. There's more, see for yourself.
TCG is recognized for treating employees well, in fact, in 2022 The Washington Post named TCG as a "Top Workplace" for the 8th straight year, and Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the sixth year in a row, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve. And our CEO was ranked best, by virtue of TCG employees' votes, among all midsize companies in the Washington Post Top Workplace survey.
Try us ... we'll make you happy.
Internal title/grade: Program Manager, Grade 9
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!