- West Allis, WI, USA
- 15-17 per hour Pay based on qualifications plus tips averaging 5000-8000 per year
- Base + Tips
- Part and Full Time Opportunities!
Benefits for all employees: complimentary meals during shifts, employee discounts on Tall Guy & a Grill, Flour Girl & Flame and Everyone's Ice Cream at West AllisBenefits for full time employees: medical, dental and vision insurance, std/ltd insurance, 2 weeks vacation
Full-Time & Part-Time openings available
West Allis, WI and the Greater Milwaukee area
We're looking for pizza toppers, dough stretchers and good vibes-only kinda peeps. Hours can be full or part-time and you'll walk with cash tips at the end of every event shift (plus some pizza of course!).
Flour Girl & Flame serves up seasonal wood-fired pizza made with heirloom flour, hand-stretched to order, using locally sourced ingredients from our diversely owned farming and vendor partners. We're looking for full-time and part-time staff to consistently help with off-site events during the mobile season (April-October) and at our brick-and-mortar location in West Allis. This position requires working nights and weekends.
What we expect from you in this position:
- Provide hands-on support at off-site catering events, including set-up and take-down.
- Help prep ingredients for events and expedite food on-site.
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks from events; cleaning pizza oven.
- Maintain high-quality standards as it pertains to customers, food presentation, safety, and health standards.
- Follow kitchen procedures and processes to maintain order and discipline in the kitchen and at events.
- Maintain our recipe book and prepare food with consistent high quality.
- Comply with proper food safety and daily cleaning practices.
- Be able to seasonally work outdoors at off-site events in the summer months.
- Assist with other duties as necessary or assigned to ensure company, team, and event success.
- Most importantly, we expect you to show up for yourself, your team, and our clients.
What you can expect from us in this position:
- $15-$17/hour on experience plus tips averaging $5,000-$8,000/year (in addition to hourly pay)
- Benefits package available for full-time staff and includes health care insurance, dental & vision, life insurance, and short-term disability insurance; insurance starts on the first day of employment.
- Two weeks of paid vacation for full-time staff.
- Complimentary meals during shifts.
- Employee discounts on Tall Guy & a Grill catering services.
- Discount on all pizza from Flour Girl & Flame West Allis location.
- Discount on all ice cream from Everyone's Ice Cream West Allis location.
- To be treated with respect.
The right candidate for this role will have 1 or more years of kitchen experience, with preferred experience working at events. The ability to work with a team in the kitchen and at off-site catering events is essential.
- Valid Driver's License
- Reliable Transportation to and from work
- Use industrial cleaning chemicals
- Grip objects and tools (including wet or slippery items); utilize fine motor skills
- Lift up to 50 lbs
If this isn't you, help us spread the word! And to see all of our available job opportunities and to apply please visit: https://www.tallguyandagrill.com/careers