Previous medical receptionist experience, Electronic Medical Records (EMR) experience and proficiency with technology is preferred.
The candidate must be available to work 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Candidate must pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
The Medical Office Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Checking patients in/out
- Knowledge of insurance verification
- Knowledge of insurance billing and collection of patient copay/balances
- Must be proficient in data entry
- Preparing each patient's check-in forms the day prior to the scheduled appointment
- Updating patient demographic information, medical releases field, and guarantor information for every patient at the time of their appointment
- Scanning insurance cards
- Greeting patients and visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- Answering multi-line phone system in a professional manner
Tallahassee Primary Care Associates is an EOE/ADAAA and Drug Free Workplace.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!