- Synergy Healthcare Services - Remote
- FL, USA
- Full Time
Looking for qualified Traveling Business Office Managers to join our team!
We are searching for a Traveling Business Office Manager to join our community that is patient & family focused, team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in building a culture.
If you are a Business Office Manager that has business acumen, is team-oriented, driven, and excited about the opportunity to build a culture, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Perks and Benefits
- Pay rate: Competitive pay, along with holiday pay and paid time off (PTO) program.
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help satisfy your personal and professional development. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- Serve as an interim Business Office Manager (BOM) at Skilled Nursing Facilities with BOM vacancies.
- Responsible for assisting with training new BOM's in their roles in accounts receivable and resident trust accounting.
- Work closely with care center staff and regional teams on special projects related to Revenue Cycle, such as accounts receivable resolution, resident trust reconciliations and analysis.
- Responsible for front end collections of A/R balances due from residents while in-house (meets with residents and responsible parties).
- Responsible for back end collections of A/R balances due from residents after discharge.
- Monitor Medicaid pending accounts for resolution with state or outside vendor.
- Responsible for month-end closing of billing system.
- Responsible for resident trust accounting and compliance with government regulations and company policy.
- Generate accurate and complete claims for billing systems for all payers.
- Provide Central Billing Office with additional billing information to clear claim edits and rejections.
- Coordinate responses to various audit requests.
- Assist new BOM's with month end closing and other special projects as needed.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results as well as the development of a successful management team.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a minimum of two (2) years' experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility business office setting with specific billing/collecting and patient trust accounting experience.
- Must possess a minimum of one (1) year experience as a manager in a Skilled Nursing Facility business office setting.
- Point Click Care (PCC) billing system experience preferred.
- National Data Care Resident Funds Management System (RFMS) experience preferred.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.