- Synergy Healthcare Services - Atlanta
- Dunwoody, GA, USA
- Full Time
Licensing & Certification Specialist
Health Care Billing
This role is onsite in our Atlanta, GA office. There is an opportunity to advance to a hybrid-remote schedule (combination of in-office and remote days each week).
Perks and Benefits
- Pay rate: Competitive salary, along with holiday pay and unlimited Work Life Balance (WLB) program.
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- Synergy Healthcare Services Licensing & Certification department supports the administrative operations of long-term care centers; providing services, such as license renewal, Medicare and Medicaid enrollment, and local business licensing/permitting. As Licensing & Certification Specialist the primary purpose of your position is to further compliance with licensure and enrollment regulations in coordination with care center customers.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
- Coordinate activities related to health care center license renewals, changes of information, and other applications as required by state licensing agencies. This will include collaborating with care centers, internal and external teams, and outside agencies for required documentation and information.
- Support the maintenance of local and other permits, such as food, environmental, etc.
- Assist with Medicare and Medicaid enrollment applications.
- Create and maintain departmental files and tracking schedules in error-free manner.
- Perform internal audits for Director's review.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
Education & Requirements
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
- One year or more experience in business licensure or payer enrollment preferred.
Synergy Healthcare Services https://synergyhealthcareservices.applicantpro.com