- Synergy Healthcare Services - Remote
- FL, USA
- Full Time
Looking for qualified Managers of Training and Policy Development for our Revenue Cycle department to join our team!
We are searching for a Manager in our Central Business Office department to join our company that is a team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in building a culture. As a Manager of Training & Policy Development you are responsible for the development of Revenue Cycle policies and training programs for the skilled nursing facilities and the Central Billing Office. Education programs will include policy and procedure training and all other areas where training is needed.
If you are a Training & Policy Manager that has business acumen, is team-oriented, driven, and excited about the opportunity to build a culture, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Perks and Benefits
- Pay rate: Competitive salary, along with holiday pay and unlimited Work Life Balance (WLB) program.
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help satisfy your personal and professional development. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- Compiles data to provide Managers and Director with preliminary root cause analysis for process improvements and makes recommendations for changes in the Revenue Cycle department.
- Leads a Training and Policy Development team to develop and deploy Revenue Cycle polices and training programs.
- Leads the development of advanced training programs for the Revenue Cycle software systems.
- Leads the development of policies and procedures aligned with Revenue Cycle process improvement initiatives.
- Serves as the primary resource for Revenue Cycle policy development and training materials.
- Oversees the communication of Revenue Cycle policies and procedures throughout the organization.
- Provides consistent communication of process changes and updates to the organization as needed in a standard format.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years of Skilled Nursing Facility health care billing & collecting experience.
- Must possess a minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience.
- Must possess prior experience with policy development.
- Must possess prior experience with development of training initiatives.
- Must have experience speaking in front of large groups of people.
- Must possess comprehensive knowledge of and demonstrated skill with billing software, preferably Point Click Care.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.