- Synergy Healthcare Services - Maitland
- FL, USA
- Full Time
A/R Billing and Collections Specialist - Medicaid NC, VA, PA, MS, LA
Perks and Benefits
- Pay rate: Competitive pay, along with holiday pay and paid time off (PTO) program.
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- Generate timely billing of assigned payers
- Ensure claims are received and processed by payers
- Review A/R balances to ensure timely and accurate payments are received
- Maintain current and accurate computer data including documentation of all account activity performed in A/R systems
- Bill all co-insurance accounts per payer specific guidelines
- Complete cash logs as required
- Establish and maintain communication with Business Office Mangers, Regional Directors of Business Office Services and others responsible for payment of resident care services; ensure all are kept current regarding account status
- Review and understand correspondence received from third party payers including remittance advices, Explanation of Benefits, denial letters, etc.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience working in the business office of a healthcare facility required; Skilled Nursing Facility billing and collections strongly preferred.
- Must possess knowledge of and demonstrated skill with pertinent billing software.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of both education and experience.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Synergy Healthcare Services https://synergyhealthcareservices.applicantpro.com