- Synergy Healthcare Services - Remote
- FL, USA
- 55000-65000 per year
- Full Time
Looking for qualified Medicaid Specialist (Florida) to join our team!
We are searching for a Medicaid Specialist (Florida) to join our community that is resident & family focused, a team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in building a facility culture.
If you are a Medicaid Specialist that has business acumen, is team-oriented, driven, and excited about the opportunity to build a company culture, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Perks and Benefits
- Pay rate: Competitive salary, along with holiday pay and unlimited Work Life Balance (WLB) program.
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay overtime. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help satisfy your state specific licensure requirements, or to help grow your own personal and professional development. Data base includes MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- Assist and guide nursing facilities with the Medicaid Application process for patients, including training, processing of applications and onsite visits to nursing homes
- Ensure Medicaid applications are filed timely and accurately for an assigned group of nursing facilities
- Work closely with state agencies to resolve Medicaid applications
- Assist with the Disability application process
- Serves as the subject matter expert for the Medicaid application process
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results as well as the development of a successful management team
- Must have 2 years of experience in one of the following: 1) Skilled Nursing Facility Medicaid billing and eligibility screening or 2) Social Worker with Skilled Nursing Medicaid eligibility processing experience, or 3) Other role serving as a Skilled Nursing Medicaid eligibility liaison with Skilled Nursing Medicaid eligibility processing experience
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.