- Danville, IN, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Account) • Life Insurance • Short-Term Disability (STD) • Long-Term Disability (LTD) • 401k • Paid Time Off (PTO) • Tuition Reimbursement • Employee Assistance Program • Bereavement Leave • Credit Union Membership Available • Print Shop Discount • Referral Bonus • Work center Incentive
Sycamore Services is looking for a Maintenance Coordinator!
Assist with all maintenance and physical adaption needs for Sycamore offices, rental properties and consumers residences necessary to ensure the health, welfare, and safety of the individuals or that enable the individuals to function with greater independence.
Assist with planning for maintenance and environmental modifications to be completed by self or outside contractors following service and documentation standards as well as adhering to limitations.
Provide flexible assistance as needed.
Observe all safety precautions and requirements in driving the vehicles and completing daily tasks as required.
Maintain certification in all health and safety courses required to meet funding and accreditation standards and agency policy.
Maintain all required professional licensure/certification and permitting as appropriate.
Up to a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
- High school diploma or demonstrated equivalent competency required
- Professional licensure/certification as applicable
- 21 Years of age or older
- Experience working with persons with disabilities in the community preferred
- Excellent people and communication skills required
- Ability to keep accurate documentation
- Ability to work flexible/non-standard hours
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds; upper body leverage strength required
- Knowledge of community and community activities preferred
- Must possess a valid driver's license and ability to obtain a public passenger
chauffeur's/Operator's license with For Hire
- Full Time
Sycamore Services is committed to employees, customers, and the community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures that foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Sycamore Services prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Sycamore Services and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.
with our quick 3 minute Application!