- Danville, IN, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Account) • Life Insurance • Short-Term Disability (STD) • Long-Term Disability (LTD) • 401k • Paid Time Off (PTO) • Tuition Reimbursement • Employee Assistance Program • Bereavement Leave • Credit Union Membership Available • Print Shop Discount • Referral Bonus • Work center Incentive
Sycamore Services is actively seeking an BCBA! Come join our team and be part of our new ABA center!!!
Do you have the passion to make a difference in the lives of individuals? Do you like a challenge and want to use your BCBA certification and experience to assist in setting up a new program? If this describes you, then Sycamore Services is looking for you as they expand our current programs to ABA services in the Hendricks County area.
As a BCBA Program Manager you will be on the ground floor of developing a new program. The Program Manager/BCBA will be responsible for overseeing program development and staff training for their clients. You will assess, develop, and monitor behavior and treatment plan implementation based on principles of Applied Behavior Analysis. You will be involved in the development and purchasing of equipment and assessment materials and curriculum and data collection programs. You will manage a small caseload of children and lead a team of ABA Therapist and Registered Behavior Technicians who will be responsible for implementing the treatment plans you develop for each child. You will assist in hiring and training new BCBA's, Registered Behavior Technicians and supplemental staff.
Up to $1,000 Sign On Bonus
- Master's Degree with Current BCBA certification
- Certified as a BCBA for a minimum of 2 years experience with autism spectrum disorders
- Minimum of 2 years Experience in an ABA program setting up and directing programs for children with Autism
- Supervisory experience with staff and training
- Ability to analyze data
- Experience with financial statements and record keeping
- Ability to work with a variety of clients in regards to age, functionality and with minimal supports
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple program development activities
- Motivated and Self Starter
- Ability to lift a minimum of 35 pounds: upper body leverage strength required
- Bending, standing, and sitting for long periods of time
- Full time
Sycamore Services is committed to employees, customers, and the community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures that foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Sycamore Services prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Sycamore Services and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.
with our quick 3 minute Application!