- Martinsville, IN, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Account) • Life Insurance • Short-Term Disability (STD) • Long-Term Disability (LTD) • 401k • Paid Time Off (PTO) • Tuition Reimbursement • Employee Assistance Program • Bereavement Leave • Credit Union Membership Available • Print Shop Discount • Referral Bonus • Work center Incentive
Sycamore Services is seeking a Transportation Dispatcher.
Set up appointments with customers and/or personnel from other organizations. Coordinate transportation schedule with drivers. Maintain all client data records for transportation department. Enter data daily into the transportation computer program as transportation appointments are set and print tickets for drivers at end of each day. Coordinate maintenance of all vehicles, first aid supplies for vehicles, and transportation department training on an as needed basis.
Up to $1,000 Sign On Bonus
- High School diploma or GED required
- Training or experience in bookkeeping, data management, and office administration preferred
- Training or experience in word processing and spreadsheets preferred
- Able to communicate effectively via two-way radio and answer a multi-line phone system
- Ability to be flexible, organized, detail-oriented, responsible and a team player
- Excellent customer service and verbal/written communication skills
- Able to carry out job duties with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of developmental disabilities
- Ability to lift a minimum of 35 pounds; upper body leverage strength required
- Bending, standing, and sitting for long periods of time
- Full time
- Part time
Sycamore Services is committed to employees, customers, and the community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures that foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Sycamore Services prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Sycamore Services and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.