- Plainfield, IN, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Account) • Life Insurance • Short-Term Disability (STD) • Long-Term Disability (LTD) • 401k • Paid Time Off (PTO) • Tuition Reimbursement • Employee Assistance Program • Bereavement Leave • Credit Union Membership Available • Print Shop Discount • Referral Bonus • Work center Incentive
Sycamore Services is seeking a Team Lead to make a difference in other's lives and your own by providing training in daily living skills and promoting community involvement for people with disabilities.
Assist persons with disabilities in pursuing their personal futures and goals through residential supports and community integration. Assist with the design, implementation, and monitoring of support plans to ensure meaningfulness. Act as a mentor and support to ensure successful outcomes for people served through programs. Maintain case records and documentation for persons/locations assigned. Uphold and promote agency's mission statement.
Up to $3000 Sign On Bonus
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience working with persons with disabilities
- Excellent people, written, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize a household and teach others
- Ability to work flexible, non-standard hours
- Valid driver's license and dependable transportation
- Basic computer skills for data entry and emails
- Ability to lift 35 pounds, upper body leverage strength required
- Bending, standing, and sitting for long periods of time
- Full time
Sycamore Services is committed to employees, customers, and the community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures that foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Sycamore Services prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Sycamore Services and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.