- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Account) • Life Insurance • Short-Term Disability (STD) • Long-Term Disability (LTD) • 401k • Paid Time Off (PTO) • Tuition Reimbursement • Employee Assistance Program • Bereavement Leave • Credit Union Membership Available • Print Shop Discount • Referral Bonus • Work center Incentive
Sycamore Services is looking for Employment Consultant to make a difference in other's lives and your own by providing training in daily living skills and promoting community involvement for people with disabilities.
Develop employment opportunities and coordinates with employers the hiring, training, and necessary on-going supports required by individuals with disabilities to maintain employment. Facilitate positive relationships between co-workers with and without disabilities to ensure successful employment and to maximize opportunities for lasting relationships. Assist and support people with disabilities in gaining citizenship, involvement in their communities, and the development of friends and supports outside of the human service system.
Up to $3000 Sign On Bonus
- Bachelor' s degree in Rehabilitation, Special Education, Public Relations, or closely related discipline, four years experience in human services related to people with disabilities, or a combination of education and work experience equaling four years
- Demonstration of excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be able to keep accurate documentation
- Valid driver's license needed to provide effective transportation to work sites
- Work non-standard/flexible hours
- Knowledge of Supported Employment, Social Role Valorization, and/or direct experience in development, task analysis, data collection, job analysis, and work site training
- Membership in professional, business, or community organizations is an asset
- Ability to lift a minimum of 35 pounds: upper body leverage strength required
- Bending, standing, and sitting for long periods of time
- Full time
- Part time
Sycamore Services is committed to employees, customers, and the community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures that foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Sycamore Services prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Sycamore Services and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.