- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Account) • Life Insurance • Short-Term Disability (STD) • Long-Term Disability (LTD) • 401k • Paid Time Off (PTO) • Tuition Reimbursement • Employee Assistance Program • Bereavement Leave • Credit Union Membership Available • Print Shop Discount • Referral Bonus • Work center Incentive
Sycamore Services is looking for Behavior Consultant to make a difference in other's lives and your own by providing training in daily living skills and promoting community involvement for people with disabilities.
Works in collaboration with other members of the treatment team, designs and directs the implementation of a behavior intervention plan which is individualized to each individual as well as to the family needs and consumer's daily activities. The Behavioral Consultant identifies behavioral goals and intervention techniques and recommends behavioral change methods. Provides staff training and designs data collection formats. Serves as a resource to staff, parents and providers. Attends quarterly and annual meetings as related to consumers needs
Up to $3000 Sign On Bonus
- Master's Degree in: Clinical Psychology, school psychology or another applied health service area of psychology; Special Education; Social Work or Counseling
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist; licensed clinical social worker or licensed mental health counselor
- Knowledge and ability to demonstrate coursework in or 5 years of experience in devising, implementing and monitoring behavior support plans
- Demonstration of excellent oral and written skills
- Must be able to keep accurate documentation
- Valid Indiana driver's license and effective transportation
- Bending, standing, and sitting for long periods of time
- Full time
Sycamore Services is committed to employees, customers, and the community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures that foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Sycamore Services prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Sycamore Services and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.