Date: June 2021
Job Title: Graduate Admissions Coordinator
Reports To: Associate Director of Graduate Admissions
Position Overview: Process a high volume of prospective student inquiries, applications, and applicant materials to the college's graduate programs. Answer inquiries received by phone and email. Track applications and applicant data for review and respond to applicant questions. Assist in the daily operations of the Admissions Office by providing general office support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Input graduate applications and materials into the College's Salesforce CRM and Colleague database.
- Develop and maintain prospective student records.
- Perform other data entry and data cleansing tasks related to Graduate Admissions.
- Answer inquiries received by phone, chat, and in the general Graduate Admissions email account.
- Provide support to applicants throughout the application and enrollment process.
- Meet and greet visitors to the processing office and receive all incoming mail and deliveries.
- Track and complete all graduate applications in preparation for committee review.
- Assist in the daily operations of the Admissions Office, including general office support such as scanning, filing, photocopying, mail processing, data entry, and digital imaging/archiving of enrolled student documents.
- Input and maintain records of attendees to various promotional events, such as Graduate Information Sessions, campus tours, and Portfolio Days.
- Attend and assist with Graduate and Undergraduate promotional events.
- Assist with the training and supervision of temporary and student workers.
- Track ongoing processing changes and update the Admissions Processing wiki.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Significant data entry experience, excellent computer skills, and an ability to learn new programs with ease.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, flexible, and hard-working.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaboratively interact as a member of a team.
- Effectively multi-task, prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends as office needs dictate.
School of Visual Arts has been a leader in the education of artists, designers and creative professionals for nearly seven decades. With a faculty of distinguished working professionals, dynamic curriculum and an emphasis on critical thinking, SVA is a catalyst for innovation and social responsibility. Comprised of more than 6,000 students at its Manhattan campus and 35,000 alumni in 100 countries, SVA also represents one of the most influential artistic communities in the world.
Find out what it's like to work at SVA. Visit www.sva.edu/workingatsva
To apply please clink on the link: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/sva/jobs/1844586-318330
No walk-ins or phone calls, please.
The School of Visual Arts is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion is a core principle of the College. SVA enjoys a community that represents a significant number of historically underrepresented communities, ethnic and religious backgrounds, gender identities, diverse abilities, and foreign countries, and all are encouraged to apply.