- 24-Sep-2021 to 07-Jan-2022 (MST)
- Cedar City, UT, USA
- Full Time
A Marketing Manager at the Utah Shakespeare Festival, working closely with the Director of Development and Communications manages and oversees all aspects of all traditional and digital marketing campaigns to effectively promote brand's product and procure new as well as keep long time festival patrons engaged in all aspects of our marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handling strategic online initiatives
• Leading marketing campaigns from the idea stage through to their execution and implementation
• Monitoring and evaluating online media campaigns to keep them fresh and effective
• Directing the hiring of marketing and promotions staff and supervising their work
• Negotiating advertising contracts
• Working with other department heads and staff to discuss plans and marketing strategies
• Collaborating with finance staff to set and stay within budget
• Staying current with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world
• Prepare and project manage all internal festival publications. Which include all rack cards, season brochure, souvenir programs and other items as they arise
• Promote and market all group sales efforts
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field required
• Five or more years of experience in digital/traditional marketing and advertising
• Well-versed in the use of social media as a marketing tool
• Understands website metrics and best practices
• Experience with search engine optimization, lead generation, and email marketing
• Able to work with colleagues at all levels to develop marketing goals and evaluate results
• Good at problem-solving and communication
• Strong writing skills
• A Marketing Manager must have at least five years of experience in marketing (emphasis on digital) or a related field. Social media marketing experience is beneficial. Experience with website building and optimization is a plus. Candidates should have some experience in team building, leadership and project management.
Documents Needed to Apply:
- Cover letter
- Contact Information for 3 Professional references
Southern Utah University is committed to maintaining a community which recognizes and values the worth and dignity of every person; fosters tolerance, understanding, and mutual respect among its members; and encourages individual commitment to personal responsibilities in equal measure with personal rights. In pursuit of its goal of academic excellence, the University seeks to develop and nurture diversity. The University believes that diversity among its many members strengthens the institution, stimulates creativity, promotes the exchange of ideas, and enriches campus life.
Southern Utah University does not discriminate against any member of the University community on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, pregnancy-related condition, genetic information, or other bases protected by applicable law in employment, treatment, admission, access to educational programs and activities, or other University benefits or services.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!