- Belcamp, MD, USA
- 80000-95000 per year
- Full Time
Paid time off (PTO) and holidays, health insurance (medical, dental, vision), life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with a company contribution, profit sharing, merit bonus program
Join Us in Making a Difference in the Lives of Those Defending our Nation!
Come join the SURVICE Engineering mission to protect, enhance, and enable those who defend the United States. Since 1981, we have supported the DoD community, as well as Homeland Security, advanced technologies, environmental, and commercial markets. Our employees have backgrounds in engineering, physics, mathematics, chemistry, computer science, acquisition, technical writing, training, and other technical and administrative fields. And many of our personnel have DoD and/or operational military experience. If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a leading organization, come see what we can offer you!
Position: Multidisciplinary Electrical Engineer
Location: Churchville, MD (This is an onsite position)
Security Clearance: Active clearance or eligible to obtain; U.S. citizenship required
Salary: $80,000 to $95,000 depending on experience
Benefits Include: Competitive salaries, bonus potential, PTO, insurance, 401k, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, flex scheduling
Job Summary for Multidisciplinary Electrical Engineer
SURVICE Engineering is looking for talented and motivated hardware and software engineers to join our Applied Technology Operation. In this role, some of the tasks you might be involved with include but are not limited to: designing hardware solutions; writing and optimizing software for custom applications; developing and coordinating the fabrication of custom circuits; performing engineering analyses; and integrating custom software solutions with physical systems. It is not expected that someone be proficient in all of these elements, but we are looking for talented individuals with a thirst to tackle new jobs and learn new skills while working in a dynamic and challenging environment associated with research and development.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities of Multidisciplinary Electrical Engineer
- Research new technology that may be applicable to our product roadmap and vision
- Support proposal development activities
- Brainstorm, conceptualize, design and prototype new systems
- Analyze and implement solutions for technical design challenges that arise
- Validate systems through experimentation
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Mechanical Engineering. Minimum of 3 years practical experience in design, analysis, and testing of products/systems.
- Developing custom circuit boards
- Developing custom applications using Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Odroid, Beaglebone
- Writing software using C/C++, C#, CUDA, Python
- Use of CAD packages such as Solidworks, and knowledge of drawing standards
- Enthusiasm to explore new and innovative processes, ideas and techniques
- Exceptional communication skills; verbal, written and presentation
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, coupled with well-focused attention to detail self-driven with minimal supervision, a collaborative team player with a successful track record working with cross-functional teams
- Team player with a winning positive attitude
About Us SURVICE Engineering is a nationally recognized, single-source engineering service provider for Government and Industry organizations involved in all phases of the systems engineering process. Our employees are our most valuable asset, and they are proud to have supported the development, testing, analysis, and modeling and simulation (M&S) of many of the major U.S. air, land, and sea combat systems in the field today. They have also contributed their expertise to other vital national defense programs and technologies that involve survivability, cybersecurity, information technology/ management, software engineering, unmanned aerial systems (UASs), and metrology/reverse engineering.
SURVICE is subject to Executive Order 14042 (Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors) and the applicable Safer Federal Workforce Taskforce Guidance. Therefore, continued employment will be contingent upon compliance with these requirements in the event they become enforceable.
SURVICE Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!