- Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, USA
- 105000-155000 per year
- Full Time
Competitive salaries, bonus potential, PTO, insurance, 401k, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, flex scheduling
Come join the SURVICE Engineering mission to protect, enhance, and enable those who defend the United States. Since 1981, we have supported the DoD community, as well as Homeland Security, advanced technologies, environmental, and commercial markets. Our employees have backgrounds in engineering, physics, mathematics, chemistry, computer science, acquisition, technical writing, training, and other technical and administrative fields. And many of our personnel have DoD and/or operational military experience. If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a leading organization, come see what we can offer you!
- Position: Electrical Engineer
- Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
- Security Clearance: Active clearance or eligible to obtain; U.S. citizenship required
- Salary: $105,000 to $155,000 depending on education and -experience
- Benefits Include: Competitive salaries, bonus potential, PTO, insurance, 401k, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, flex scheduling
- Travel: 5%
Job Summary for Electrical Engineer
SURVICE Engineering is seeking an Electrical Engineer specializing in the design and testing of electromechanical systems to support our Army Research Laboratory customer at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. Expertise will be applied to Army vehicle protection concepts and requirements for soft-kill countermeasure technology, including but not limited to directed energy concepts, laser dazzle and sensor damage, signature exploitation, and signature obscuration. Support tasks are complex and require the application of advanced physical and mathematical principles. Responsibilities will include design, fabrication, test, and analysis of prototype systems for threat detection, threat tracking, and countermeasure direction.
Minimum Required Education/Qualifications for Electrical Engineer
- Bachelor's of Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with two years of related experience.
- Strong publication record of documenting results in conference presentations and peer-reviewed journals
- Expertise in embedded programming:
- Microcontrollers (e.g., Microchip PIC, Arduino)
- Field Programmable gate array (FPGA) platforms
- Expertise in programming languages/development tools: C++, MS Visual Studio, Qt, Matlab/Simulink
- Expertise in SolidWorks and 3D printing
- Laser experience preferred but not required.
About Us: SURVICE Engineering is a nationally recognized, single-source engineering service provider for Government and Industry organizations involved in all phases of the systems engineering process. Our employees are our most valuable asset, and they are proud to have supported the development, testing, analysis, and modeling and simulation (M&S) of many of the major U.S. air, land, and sea combat systems in the field today. They have also contributed their expertise to other vital national defense programs and technologies that involve survivability, cybersecurity, information technology/ management, software engineering, unmanned aerial systems (UASs), and metrology/reverse engineering.
SURVICE is subject to Executive Order 14042 (Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors) and the applicable Safer Federal Workforce Taskforce Guidance.
SURVICE Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!