- Warren, MI, USA
- Full Time
SURVICE offers competitive salaries, bonus potential, PTO, insurance, 401k, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, flexible scheduling,
Join Us in Making a Difference in the Lives of Those Defending Our Nation!
Come join the SURVICE Engineering mission to protect, enhance, and enable those who defend the United States. Since 1981, we have supported the DoD community, as well as Homeland Security, advanced technologies, environmental, and commercial markets. Our employees have backgrounds in engineering, physics, mathematics, chemistry, computer science, acquisition, technical writing, training, and other technical and administrative fields. And many of our personnel have DoD and/or operational military experience. If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a leading organization, come see what we can offer you!
Position: Five (5) Test & Evaluation Engineers
Location: Some positions can be remote and some are required to support at customer site in Warren, MI
Security Clearance: Active clearance required
Benefits: SURVICE Engineering offers a total rewards package to include competitive salaries, comprehensive insurance options, paid time off, 401k, profit sharing, flexible spending, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Travel: up to 30%
SURVICE is currently seeking Test & Evaluation Engineers (5 positions) with experience in developmental and operational test and evaluation activities to provide support to program offices at the Detroit Arsenal at various stages in the acquisition cycle.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities of Test and Evaluation Engineer:
- Gather test information to include test incident reports (TIRs), lab reports, photographic documentation, test plans and interim/final test reports and provide them to the PMO.
- Monitor/track progress of all test site incidents; Attend technical meetings with test centers and other organizations as required
- Attend and report on test related meetings
- Provide written daily test/situation and/or verbal reports to the PMO Liaison and T&E team members summarizing the status of test events/completions, test issues, the overall test schedule, and any recommendations based off of test observations and interactions with assigned test agency personnel
- Develop and interpret T&E documentation (test plans, test reports, TEMP, etc)
Minimum Qualifications for Test and Evaluation Engineer:
Bachelors degree and 2-6+ years of directly relevant experience preferred. Will consider additional years of experience in lieu of the bachelors.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years direct experience, prefer six (6+)
- Test and Evaluation experience supporting a DT program
- Knowledge of basic statistics and analysis methods
- Great communications skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work as part of a team
SURVICE Engineering is a nationally recognized, single-source engineering service provider for Government and Industry organizations involved in all phases of the systems engineering process. Our employees are our most valuable asset, and they are proud to have supported the development, testing, analysis, and modeling and simulation (M&S) of many of the major U.S. air, land, and sea combat systems in the field today. They have also contributed their expertise to other vital national defense programs and technologies that involve survivability, cybersecurity, information technology/ management, software engineering, unmanned aerial systems (UASs), and metrology/reverse engineering.
SURVICE is subject to Executive Order 14042 (Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors) and the applicable Safer Federal Workforce Taskforce Guidance. Therefore, continued employment will be contingent upon compliance with these requirements in the event they become enforceable.
SURVICE Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!