- Lexington Park, MD, USA
- 100000-130000 per year
- Full Time
SURVICE Engineering Company offers a total rewards package to include competitive salaries, comprehensive insurance options, paid time off and holidays, 401(k) retirement and profit sharing, flexible spending, tuition reimbursement and more.
Join Us in Making a Difference in the Lives of Those Defending Our Nation!
Come join the SURVICE Engineering mission to protect, enhance, and enable those who defend the United States. Since 1981, we have supported the DoD community, as well as Homeland Security, advanced technologies, environmental, and commercial markets. Our employees have backgrounds in engineering, physics, mathematics, chemistry, computer science, acquisition, technical writing, training, and other technical and administrative fields. And many of our personnel have DoD and/or operational military experience. If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a leading organization, come see what we can offer you!
Position: Software Developer
- Location: Lexington Park, MD
- Security Clearance: Active clearance or eligible to obtain; U.S. citizenship required
- Salary: $100,000 to $130,000 Depending on experience and education
- Benefits Include: Competitive salaries, bonus potential, PTO, insurance, 401k, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, flex scheduling
- Travel: 10-25%
SURVICE Engineering is actively interviewing qualified candidates for Software Developer roles to support our Pax River Operation located in Lexington Park, MD.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of the Software Developer:
- Design, develop, test, and integrate software applications for avionics, mission system, and aerodynamic models for aircraft simulators
- Develop new code using C/C++ in a Windows and/or Linux environment using open source libraries like Qt and Boost
- Test and integrate a wide variety of both new and existing software applications
- Work with the Government customers and engineers to understand the needs of the mission and deliver high-quality results
Qualifications for the Software Developer:
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field and 3-5+ years of directly relevant software development experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years Software Development experience including programming in C and C++ in a Windows and/or Linux/Unix environment
SURVICE Engineering is a nationally recognized, single-source engineering service provider for Government and Industry organizations involved in all phases of the systems engineering process. Our employees are our most valuable asset, and they are proud to have supported the development, testing, analysis, and modeling and simulation (M&S) of many of the major U.S. air, land, and sea combat systems in the field today. They have also contributed their expertise to other vital national defense programs and technologies that involve survivability, cybersecurity, information technology/ management, software engineering, unmanned aerial systems (UASs), and metrology/reverse engineering.
SURVICE is subject to Executive Order 14042 (Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors) and the applicable Safer Federal Workforce Taskforce Guidance. Therefore, continued employment will be contingent upon compliance with these requirements in the event they become enforceable.
SURVICE Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!