- Camp Pendleton North, CA, USA
- Full Time
paid time off (PTO) and holidays, health insurance (medical, dental, vision), life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with a company contribution, profit sharing, merit bonus program
Join Us in Making a Difference in the Lives of Those Defending our Nation!
Come join the SURVICE Engineering mission to protect, enhance, and enable those who defend the United States as we kick off our 40th year of service! If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a leading organization, come see what we can offer you!
Position: Senior Level Liaison Support Officer - Tactical Wheeled Military Vehicles
Location: Marine Expeditionary Force in Camp Pendleton, CA.
Security Clearance: Must be able to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance. Must be a U.S. Citizen
Benefits Included: Competitive salaries, bonus potential, PTO, insurance, 401k, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, flex scheduling
Travel: up to 25%
Salary: $70,000 to $90,000 annual depending on experience
SURVICE Engineering is seeking a Liaison Support Officer (LSO) to use their expertise to provide technical assistance, conduct analysis and make recommendations, and to orient and instruct key maintenance personnel with respect to operation, maintenance, repair, and parts supply for the USMC Medium Tactical Vehicles and associated tactical trailers.
Primary Knowledge and Skills:
- This is a Senior level position that requires a minimum of 8 years experience with a minimum of 5 years troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing diesel engines.
- Must be capable of troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing military tactical vehicle electrical, hydraulic, suspension, and drivetrain systems.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Prior experience as a field service representative (FSR) supporting any branch of the DoD.
- Must have ability to read and interoperate maintenance instructions (MIs) and technical instructions (TIs).
- Experience with USMC Ground Tactical Vehicles / Motor Transport preferred; particularly the Medium Tactical Vehicle Replacement (MTVR) and the Logistics Vehicle System Replacement (LVSR) and associated tactical trailers is preferred.
- MUST HAVE A GOOD DRIVING RECORD
SURVICE Engineering is a nationally recognized, single-source engineering service provider for Government and Industry organizations involved in all phases of the systems engineering process. Our employees are our most valuable asset, and they are proud to have supported the development, testing, analysis, and modeling and simulation (M&S) of many of the major U.S. air, land, and sea combat systems in the field today. They have also contributed their expertise to other vital national defense programs and technologies that involve survivability, cybersecurity, information technology/ management, software engineering, unmanned aerial systems (UASs), and metrology/reverse engineering.
Temporary Halt on Enforcement. Per Executive Order 14042 (Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors), to be employed with SURVICE Engineering, candidates will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or request and be granted a legal accommodation exemption prior to starting work after 18 January 2022. However, as of 8 December 2021, there is a nationwide preliminary injunction staying enforcement of Executive Order 14042, with the final outcome pending the court's decision.
SURVICE Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.