- Lexington Park, MD, USA
- 130000-165000 per year
- Full Time
SURVICE offers competitive salaries, bonus potential, PTO, insurance, 401k, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, flexible scheduling,
Join Us in Making a Difference in the Lives of Those Defending Our Nation!
Come join the SURVICE Engineering mission to protect, enhance, and enable those who defend the United States as we kick off our 40th year of service! If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a leading organization, come see what we can offer you!
Position: Radar Analyst
- Location: Lexington Park, MD (PAX River Naval Air Station)
- Security Clearance: Active DoD security clearance; U.S. citizenship is required
- Salary: 130k-165k / annual depending on education and experience
- Benefits: Competitive salaries, bonus potential, PTO, insurance, 401k, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, and more!
- Travel: N/A
- Schedule: 40 hours - Monday through Friday
SURVICE Engineering is currently seeking a mid- to senior-level Radar Analyst to provide support for multiple modeling and simulation (M&S) Verification , Validation, and Accreditation (VV&A) projects. This position will collaborate with equipment designers and/or engineers in the VV&A of airborne radar models and simulations to support all phases of system development and test/evaluation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of Radar Analyst
- Execute accreditation and V&V activities/tasks of airborne radar models
- Write and review accreditation plans and reports and V&V plans and reports
- Collaborate with the E-2D program office (PMA-231), E-2D lab personnel, M&S proponents, developers, users, and subject matter experts
- Collaborate with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the VV&A of airborne radar M&S
- Analyze development documentation, V&V data, lab/ground/flight test data, and simulation data
Radar Analyst Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, or related STEM field, along with a minimum of 3-5+ years of relevant experience (mid-level: 5+ years; senior-level: 10+ years; SME: 15+ years).
- M&S experience
- Radar expertise
- Analytical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Modeling and Simulation (M&S) experience
- Experience with Verification, Validation, & Accreditation (VV&A)
- Test & Evaluation (T&E) experience
- Airborne Early Warning and Control (AEW&C) experience
- E-2D expertise
SURVICE Engineering is a nationally recognized, single-source engineering service provider for Government and Industry organizations involved in all phases of the systems engineering process. Our employees are our most valuable asset, and they are proud to have supported the development, testing, analysis, and modeling and simulation (M&S) of many of the major U.S. air, land, and sea combat systems in the field today. They have also contributed their expertise to other vital national defense programs and technologies that involve survivability, cybersecurity, information technology/ management, software engineering, unmanned aerial systems (UASs), and metrology/reverse engineering.
Temporary Halt on Enforcement. Per Executive Order 14042 (Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors), to be employed with SURVICE Engineering, candidates will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or request and be granted a legal accommodation exemption prior to starting work after 18 January 2022. However, as of 8 December 2021, there is a nationwide preliminary injunction staying enforcement of Executive Order 14042, with the final outcome pending the court's decision.
SURVICE Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.