- Lexington Park, MD, USA
- Full Time
SURVICE offers competitive salaries, bonus potential, PTO, insurance, 401k, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, flexible scheduling, and more!
Join Us in Making a Difference in the Lives of Those Defending Our Nation!
Come join the SURVICE Engineering mission to protect, enhance, and enable those who defend the United States as we kick off our 40th year of service! If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a leading organization, come see what we can offer you!
- Location: Lexington Park, MD (PAX River Naval Air Station)
- Security Clearance: Active DoD security clearance; U.S. citizenship is required
- Salary: 125k-150k / annual (DOE)
- Benefits: Competitive salaries, bonus potential, PTO, insurance, 401k, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, and more!
- Travel: N/A
SURVICE Engineering is currently seeking a mid- to senior-level VV&A Analyst with Radar experience to provide support for multiple modeling and simulation (M&S) projects. This position will conduct multidisciplinary research and collaborate with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of M&S to support all phases of system development.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify intended uses, M&S requirements, and acceptability criteria; and conduct risk assessments
- Write and review accreditation plans and reports and V&V plans and reports
- Execute accreditation and V&V activities/tasks
- Collaborate with the E-2D program office (PMA-231), E-2D lab personnel, M&S proponents, developers, users, and subject matter experts
- Conduct multidisciplinary engineering research and analysis in support of all phases of system development
- Collaborate with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of M&S
- Analyze development documentation, V&V data, lab/ground/flight test data, and simulation data
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, or related STEM field, along with a minimum of 3-5+ years of relevant experience (mid-level: 5+ years; senior-level: 10+ years; SME: 15+ years).
- M&S experience
- Radar expertise
- Analytical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience with Verification, Validation, & Accreditation (VV&A)
- Test & Evaluation (T&E) experience
- Airborne Early Warning and Control (AEW&C) experience
- E-2D expertise
SURVICE Engineering is a nationally recognized, single-source engineering service provider for Government and Industry organizations involved in all phases of the systems engineering process. Our employees are our most valuable asset, and they are proud to have supported the development, testing, analysis, and modeling & simulation (M&S) of many of the major U.S. air, land, and sea combat systems in the field today. They have also contributed their expertise to other vital national defense programs and technologies that involve survivability, cybersecurity, information technology/management, software engineering, unmanned aerial systems (UASs), and metrology/reverse engineering.
Temporary Halt on Enforcement. Per Executive Order 14042 (Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors), to be employed with SURVICE Engineering, candidates will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or request and be granted a legal accommodation exemption prior to starting work after 18 January 2022. However, as of 8 December 2021, there is a nationwide preliminary injunction staying enforcement of Executive Order 14042, with the final outcome pending the court's decision.
SURVICE Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.