Join Us in Making a Difference in the Lives of Those Defending Our Nation!
Celebrating our 40th year of service, SURVICE Engineering is a nationally recognized, single-source engineering service provider for Government and Industry organizations involved in all phases of the systems engineering process. Our employees are our most valuable asset, and they are proud to have supported the development, testing, analysis, and modeling and simulation (M&S) of many of the major U.S. air, land, and sea combat systems in the field today. They have also contributed their expertise to other vital national defense programs and technologies that involve survivability, cybersecurity, information technology/management, software engineering, unmanned aerial systems (UASs), and metrology/reverse engineering.
- Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
- Security Clearance: Active clearance or ability to obtain; U.S. citizenship required
- Travel: 5%
- Relocation assistance is available
SURVICE Engineering is currently seeking a Lethality Analyst to support our U.S. Army Research Laboratory customer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Construct model inputs to simulate threat weapon effects against ground, air, and/or maritime military systems
- Process, post-process, and analyze modeling and simulation results in the context of weapon lethality and/or system vulnerability
- Compile briefings, reports, and other documentation to further the understanding and acceptance of analysis results
Bachelors degree in engineering, mathematics, computer science, physics, or related field.
- Entry Level – 1 to 2 years' experience; Mid-level – 3 to 5 years' experience; Senior – 5+ years' experience
- A strong analytical capability and understanding of modeling and simulation concepts and processes
- The ability to work out problems, understand model outputs, and what they mean in a broader context
- Desire to learn/grow the ballistic vulnerability and/or lethality discipline(s)
- Familiarity with working in a UNIX environment as well as AJEM and/or vulnerability/lethality modeling is desired
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and self-starter with a strong desire to learn
SURVICE Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.