- Dayton, OH, USA
- Full Time
SURVICE Engineering Company offers a total rewards package to include competitive salaries, comprehensive insurance options, paid time off, 401k retirement and profit sharing, flexible spending, tuition reimbursement and more.
Established in 1981, SURVICE Engineering is a nationally recognized, single-source engineering service provider for Government and Industry organizations involved in all phases of the systems engineering process. We're proud to have supported the development, testing, and analysis of many of the major U.S. combat systems in the field today.
SURVICE is currently seeking an Engineer/Analyst in Dayton, OH to support several U.S. Air Force survivability programs. This position will focus on performing modeling and simulation evaluations used to determine the aircraft survivability to hostile threats. Primary responsibilities may include conducting research, 3D modeling, vulnerability evaluations as well as software Verification and Validation (V&V). This position offers the opportunity to accelerate your career by working on several programs and becoming an integral team member within the defense community.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct research and analysis into aircraft vulnerability and survivability
- Execute modeling and simulation efforts in order to identify threat impact to various aircraft systems
- Provide verification and validation analysis and assessments as necessary
BS or higher in an Engineering related field
- Candidates are not required to possess all qualifications, if you possess some of the desired qualifications please apply.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Practical knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) aircraft and rotorcraft
- Experience with combat aircraft survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, and/or weapon lethality
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a small team environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead small dynamic teams and deliver products exceeding customer expectations while managing cost and schedule
- 3 years of related experience, but exceptional candidates with less experience will be considered
- DoD Security Clearance
Security Clearance Requirement
Must be able to obtain and maintain DoD security clearance. Therefore, U.S. citizenship is required
SURVICE Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.