SURVICE Engineering is nationally recognized as a single-source provider for Government and industry organizations involved in all phases of the systems engineering process. We're proud to have supported the development, testing, and analysis of many of the major U.S. combat systems in the field today.
SURVICE is seeking to hire a full-time Software Test Engineer to perform software testing in all phases of the application development, test, release, integration, and maintenance lifecycle.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Write test plans, test procedures, and test reports
- Conduct software testing utilizing a variety of software test tools
- Execute test scripting and command line tools in UNIX, Linux, and Windows environments
- Test software that has been written and documented in accordance with MIL-STD-498
- Test software that must comply with RTCA/DO-278A (Software Integrity Assurance Considerations for Communication, Navigation, Surveillance and Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) Systems) as well as DO-332 (Object-Oriented Technology and Related Techniques)
Bachelor's degree in computer science, math, or engineering, is preferred. Minimum of 5 years of experience in software testing.
- Possess thorough knowledge of s/w testing tools
- Fluent in UNIX, Linux and/or Windows as well as scripting and command-line tools
- Experience with testing software developed in C++
- Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- VxWorks 653 Real-Time Operating System (RTOS)
- Understanding of various development methodologies, such as Agile and Scrum, and software testing platforms or environments
- Programming skills and an understanding of databases
Security Clearance Requirement
- Active DoD Secret clearance is required
SURVICE Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.