Established in 1981, SURVICE Engineering is a nationally recognized, single-source engineering service provider for Government and Industry organizations involved in all phases of the systems engineering process. We are proud to have supported the development, testing, and analysis of many of the major U.S. combat systems in the field today.
SURVICE is currently seeking multiple Survivability Analysts in Dayton, OH to support several Special Operations Command (SOCOM) survivability programs. These positions will focus on providing operationally relevant research to assist with technology development activities that identify, analyze, and evaluate new survivability technologies.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to SOCOM by conducting research and analysis on technologies that can increase the survivability of several SOF platforms
- Interfacing with Government laboratories, DoD program offices, and Industry partners to analyze survivability technologies and associated tactics and procedures for employment
- Conducting top level analyses to determine the survivability benefit while accounting for size, weight, and power (SWaP).
- Interfacing with SOCOM to provide survivability technology recommendations for future investigation
Bachelor's degree and five years of related experience supporting DoD or defense industry activities related to aircraft and/or weapon systems test and evaluation or acquisition. Candidates are not required to possess all qualifications, if you possess some of the desired qualifications please apply.
- Developing, testing, and modifying SOF platforms and related sub-systems
- Experience with T&E or acquisition for SOF fixed-wing manned or unmanned aircraft systems
- Possess knowledge of DoD survivability technologies with a focus on susceptibility reduction
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a small team environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead small dynamic teams and deliver products exceeding customer expectations while managing cost and schedule
Security Clearance Requirement
Minimum DoD Secret clearance required, Top Secret clearance preferred; Must be a U.S. Citizen
SURVICE Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.