Established in 1981, SURVICE is a nationally recognized, single-source engineering service provider for Government and Industry organizations involved in all phases of the systems engineering process. We're proud to have supported the development, testing, and analysis of many of the major U.S. combat systems in the field today.
SURVICE Engineering is seeking a VV&A (Verification, Validation, & Accreditation) Analyst in the PAX River, MD area to provide support for the Joint Simulation Environment (JSE). The VV&A Analyst will conduct multidisciplinary research and collaborate with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of models and simulations (M&S) to support simulation and system development.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- This individual will write V&V plans and reports; analyze V&V data, flight test data, and simulation data; coordinating with V&V team, flight test team, and JSE development/test team
- Support M&S verification, validation and accreditation (VV&A) activities
- Provide threat modeling support to mission critical efforts
- Collaborate on development of real-world test requirements to support M&S validation, and software verification testing to support M&S verification
- Determine and document M&S user needs
- Ensure documentation standards are met
Qualifications and Experience
Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related field and minimum of
5+ years of experience.
- Experience with software verification and validation (V&V)
- Messaging Services (JMS), SQL, POSIX, and ARINC
- Threat modeling experience (as a developer, SME, or V&V)
- VV&A process experience
- Ability to coordinate with flight test personnel and simulation development/test team personnel
- Good analytical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good interpersonal skills are imperative
- Must have a current U.S. DoD Security Clearance, which requires U.S. Citizenship. plus the ability to obtain and maintain SAP for F-35
SURVICE Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.