Established in 1981, SURVICE is a nationally recognized specialty engineering company providing services for Government and Industry organizations. We're proud to have supported the development, testing, and analysis of many of the major U.S. combat systems in the field today.
SURVICE Engineering is looking for talented and motivated Engineers to join our Applied Technology Operation. In this role, some of the tasks you might be involved with include, but are not limited to: writing and optimizing software for custom applications; developing and coordinating the fabrication of custom parts and circuits; performing engineering analyses; and integrating custom software solutions with physical systems. It is not expected that someone be proficient in all of these elements, but we are looking for talented individuals with a thirst to tackle new jobs and learn new skills while working in a dynamic and challenging environment associated with research and development.
- Research new technology that may be applicable to our product roadmap and vision
- Support proposal development activities
- Brainstorm, conceptualize, design and prototype new systems
- Analyze and implement solutions for technical design challenges that arise
- Validate systems through experimentation
Education, skills and experience requirements:
At least a BS in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and/or Software Engineering. Minimum of 3 years' practical experience in design, analysis, and testing of products/systems.
- Writing software using C/C++, C#, CUDA, Python
- Developing custom applications using Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Odroid, Beaglebone
- Use of CAD packages such as Solidworks, and knowledge of drawing standards
- Enthusiasm to explore new and innovative processes, ideas and techniques
- Exceptional communication skills; verbal, written and presentation
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, coupled with well-focused attention to detail self-driven with minimal supervision, a collaborative team player with a successful track record working with cross-functional teams
- Team player with a winning positive attitude