Established in 1981, SURVICE Engineering is a nationally recognized, single-source engineering service provider for Government and Industry organizations involved in all phases of the systems engineering process. We're proud to have supported the development, testing, and analysis of many of the major U.S. combat systems in the field today.
SURVICE Engineering is seeking qualified PNT Analyst/Engineer candidates to support an Alternatives Trade Study to explore the Alternative PNT and Area Protection technology space in mission effectiveness, performance, schedule, and risk. PM PNT is the Army's lead acquisition developer tasked with developing, modernizing, and integrating optimal and affordable PNT capabilities to promote decisive action in Army Operations.
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Support PM PNT (Position, Navigation and Timing) with assessment of the Alternative PNT and Area Protection technologies
- Create framework and set of mission mapping models that identify gaps and requirements for PNT technologies to include different threats and operating environments
- Explore the PNT technology space in mission effectiveness, performance, schedule, and risk analysis to address validated capability requirements
- Identify and prioritize capability objectives and associated performance parameters for various alternative PNT mixes
- Inform requirements development and a proposed Milestone decision to begin technology maturation and risk reduction for a PM PNT solution(s)
- Conducting effectiveness analysis of potential technology solutions; assessing potential threat vectors for technology and materiel solutions
Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related technical discipline, and a minimum of 5 years of directly relevant experience
- Experience within a PNT mission support
- Experience supporting PM PNT with assessment of the Alternative PNT and Area Protection technologies
- Experiencing analyzing system performance
- Candidate must be able to travel up to 25%
Security Clearance Requirement
Active DoD Security Clearance is required
SURVICE Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.