- Van Nuys, CA, USA
- $16.00 - $$18.00 DOE
- Full Time
Kaiser Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, PTO, 401K and much more!
Night Crew Clerk
Night Crew Clerk is an important position within the store and works an overnight/graveyard shift. Many customers make their decisions to shop at our store because of the quality and variety of our departments and specifically the many international grocery items that we make available to them. This position is responsible for creating a well-stocked and merchandised store. You will be responsible for getting the product on the shelves for our customers to purchase.
- Works safely at all times and follows all established safety guidelines and procedures
- Operate heavy machinery such as forklifts, jacks, etc.
- Moves products from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas
- Breakdown and restacks product from pallets
- Stock and merchandise shelves and displays
- Assists in counting physical inventory
- Maintains a clean and sanitary operating environment
- Performs other duties as required or requested by management
- Able to work prolonged periods of time in an environment with fluctuating temperature ranges
- Able to stand prolonged periods of time
- Able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds with or without assistance
- Available to work flexible schedules, including nights, weekends & holidays
Super King Markets is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran, or disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Super King Markets will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to Super King Markets. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!