We are seeking an HR and Recruiting Manager to join our growing team.
- Organized - attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and "people" skills
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential and open communication with management.
- Ability to juggle multiple and changing priorities with little or no guidance.
- Computer skills, accurate data entry.
- Point of contact for hiring managers and applicants for all open positions.
- Daily involvement in all recruiting by posting jobs, sourcing applicants, screening resumes, performing phone and occasionally in person interviews for minimum qualifications, and initiating onboarding processes.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Administer the performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within the organization.
- Ensure the processing of new hires, temporary workers, transfers, promotions and terminations is accurate and timely.
- Communicate actively with Operations
- Ensure systems are set-up and updated to reflect our current employee base, including wages, benefits, sick and vacation time in line with current policies.
- Manage regular preparation of relevant management reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.)
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain accurate job descriptions
- Maintains compliance with OSHA regulation
- Ensure reporting of accidents/incidents and their investigation through training and follow-ups.
Summit Communities LLC https://summitcommunity.applicantpro.com