We are Currently Hiring for a Vitamin Manufacturer in the City of Norco for
The Research & Development (R&D) Lab Analyst
This role will support all aspects of R&D operations in the lab and on the factory floor, as needed, to complete projects, develop concepts, support customer requests, and projects for manufacturing process improvement.
> Requirements & Responsibilities:
- One to two years of experience in a related/direct field of experience, expected
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or related technical field, expected, substantial progress
on a bachelor's degree in these fields may be considered if the candidate is working to
get degree completed combined with hands-on experience in a lab utilizing the skillsets
- Basic experience with analytical equipment (HPLC, UPLC, GCMS, Microplate Reader)
- Experience with Chromeleon software is a HUGE plus
- Basic experience with sample prep methods
- Excellent analytical laboratory skills
- Weighing and dispensing ingredients
- Experience with lab equipment (scales, pH probes, refractometers, moisture analyzers,
- rheometer, viscometer, etc.)
- Familiar with lab safety requirements
- Understands and operates to: cGMP and Lab Safety
- Maintains an accurate and timely lab notebook
- Keeps appropriate and accurate records to support internal projects and external customers.
- Scheduling/Executing lab testing/related activities, driving efficiency
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel & Microsoft PowerPoint
- Assist in developing testing plans and protocols
- Understands basic test method requirements (e.g.: user standardization, systems
suitability, and related)
- Keep appropriate records to support IP strategy and support patent activities including
- Ability to maintain multiple projects at once
- Lifting materials and objects of weights greater than 20 pounds could be incurred, though
typically not on a daily basis.
- Wearing of PPE is not only required by policy but needed to ensure safety of our people.
Compliance to safety and PPE requirement is mandatory for employment. This role, in
particular, is a "role model" role for safety compliance.
PAY RATE: Depends on Experience & will be further reviewed during interview.
***MUST BE FLEXIBLE TO WORK OT & WEEKENDS AS NEEDED***
Come submit your resume & Apply in our office
2818 Hamner Avenue Norco CA 92860
Application Hours are 9-11am & 1-3 pm Monday to Friday
Call us for more information: 951-444-6202
*** Follow our pages on FB & IG_ Find our Job Posts using: ***
***We Offer referral Bonuses!***
#Wehavejobs #JobsAvailable #JobsInFontana #JobsInNorco #jobsincorona #LongTermJobs #stablejobs #workwithsuitablenorco