We are Currently Hiring for a Vitamin Manufacturer in the City of Norco for
The Research & Development (R&D) Technician
This role will report to the Leader/Manager of R&D Operations with responsibilities including but not limited to:
o Weighing and dispensing ingredients
o Understands and operates to: cGMP and Lab Safety
o Following a recipe and processing instructions
o Execute bench-top evaluations
o Maintains an accurate and timely lab notebook
o Keeps appropriate and accurate records to support internal projects and external
o As needed: Handles shipping and receiving ingredients for Lab
o Scheduling lab testing/related activities
o Reviewing and Interpreting lab results
o Excellent written and oral communication skills
o Good team working abilities
o The ability to work independently
o Meticulous attention to detail, especially regarding food hygiene and safety
o Strong analytical and numerical/math skills
o Must be highly proficient in speaking, writing, and understanding spoken English
o Proficient with Microsoft Excel & Microsoft PowerPoint
o Assist in developing experimental plans
o Support new ingredient and product development initiatives
o Provide status updates, work packages & milestones, and outcomes to the team.
o Keep appropriate records to support IP strategy and support patent activities including
o Strong work ethic and dependability.
o Ability to maintain multiple projects at once
Requirements for working with the BN team:
Better Nutritionals creates and manufactures products that improve the quality of lives of
children and adults. Our products are premium products that demand performance to a higher
o HS Diploma or GED
o Bachelor of Science is a plus, but not required
o At least one year of experience in a related/direct field of experience, expected
Other Work-Related Expectations:
- 40 hour, 5-day work week, with work schedules requiring some weekend work and off-shift work coverage.
- Lifting materials and objects of weights greater than 20 pounds could be incurred, though typically not on a daily basis.
- The role involves a large amount of walking and standing.
- Sitting and office work will also be a core portion of the role. Time working on the computer will be required.
- Manufacturing can expose an employee to high temperature equipment, kettles, piping and noise.
- Wearing of PPE is not only required by policy but needed to ensure safety of our people.
- Compliance to safety and PPE requirement is mandatory for employment. This role, in particular, is a "role model" role for safety compliance.
- It is expected that the hours for this role will be set so there is some overlap with both the preceding and following shift.
- Occasional audits, walk-thrus and related will need to be performed on second and third shift.
- Possible safety needs on weekend could occur, as there are manufacturing operations occurring on the weekends.
PAY RATE: Depends on Experience & will be further reviewed during interview.
***MUST BE FLEXIBLE TO WORK OT & WEEKENDS AS NEEDED***
Come submit your resume & Apply in our office
2818 Hamner Avenue Norco CA 92860
Application Hours are 9-11am & 1-3 pm Monday to Friday
Call us for more information: 951-444-6202
*** Follow our pages on FB & IG_ Find our Job Posts using: ***
***We Offer referral Bonuses!***
#Wehavejobs #JobsAvailable #JobsInFontana #JobsInNorco #jobsincorona #LongTermJobs #stablejobs #workwithsuitablenorco