Suitable Staffing is HIRING FOR SANITATION WORKERS within a Vitamin Manufaturer Company located in City of Norco.
SHIFT: 2nd & 3rd
Pay rate: $16.50- $17.50 (depending on shift)
*** Resume PREFFERED for consideration ***
*** May be assigned to other job responsibilities based on production's needs ***
Requirements for a qualified candidate:
- Align with the Better Nutritionals Purpose, foundational value or Caring, and its four cornerstone values.
- Wash down all the unclean equipment used such as buckets, containers, spoons, mixers, ect.
- Clean general plant area, equipment, and help in the removal of, and using the following tools: broom, brushes, sprays bottles, mop and ringer, squeegee, water gun, air gun and vacuum.
- Works safely and is aware of surroundings, at all times.
- Responsible for manufacturing, distributing and consistently maintaining safe and quality food by following good manufacturing practices, food defense, HACCP, SQF, and regulatory requirements.
- Aware and accountable for maintaining and documenting preventative controls necessary to ensure food safety and quality.
- Responsible for immediately reporting all food safety and quality issues to management.
- Responsible for partnering with others, sharing knowledge, skills and information within assigned team and across functional areas.
- Able to work on your own and with the shift team, to complete the work as required.
- Achieving and delivering timely results, in a manner consistent with Better Nutritional's values, is requisite for this role.
- EXPERIENCE: Experience in sanitation or food manufacturing operations preferred.
- ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Able to read and comprehend printed and electronic information.
- Know how to operate cleaning equipment safely and efficiently.
- Possess strong attention to detail in order to remove all soils.
- Able to work well with others in a team environment, follow directions, and follow safety procedures.
Other Work-Related Expectations:
- 40 hour, 5-day work week, with work schedules requiring some weekend work and off-shift work coverage.
- Lifting materials and objects of weights greater than 20 pounds could be incurred, though typically not on a daily basis.
- The role involves a large amount of walking and standing. Sitting and office work will also be a core portion of the role.
- Time working on the computer will be required.
- This is an overall facility - type position. There are requirements to be in the direct manufacturing and warehouse locations. Manufacturing can expose an employee to high temperature equipment, kettles, piping and noise.
- Wearing of PPE is not only required by policy but needed to ensure safety of our people. Compliance to safety and PPE requirement is mandatory for employment. This role, in particular, is a "role model" role for safety compliance.
- It is expected that the hours for this role will be set so there is some overlap with both the preceding and following shift. Occasional audits, walk-thrus and related will need to be performed on second and third shift. Possible safety needs on weekend could occur, as there are manufacturing operations occurring on the weekends.
Please ONLY Apply if you meet all Criteria
***Long term Stable jobs!!***
Please Apply at out Norco Branch:
Application Hours Monday to Friday from 9-11 am & 1-3 pm
2818 Hamner Avenue Norco CA 92860
(951) 444- 6202
or Click Link: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/c435d496
#SSSNORCO #Workavailable #norco #SANITATION #2ndShift #3rdShift #trabajodisponible #trabajos #trabajeHoy
*** Find our pages on FB & IG & Job Posts using: ***
#Wehavejobs #JobsAvailable #JobsInCorona #JobsInNorco #jobsincorona #LongTermJobs #stablejobs #workwithsuitablenorco