Suitable Staffing is Currently Hiring for an Onsite Supervisor (2ND SHIFT) for the city of NORCO, CA
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be willing and able to work weekends and hours outside of normal business hours, as business needs fluctuate.
- Must beFluent in English/Spanish, Preferred
- Business experience with strong emphasis on customer service
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and departments in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to connect with people
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Starting pay rate is $17 & DOE
Job Type: Full-time
The Onsite Supervisor works in conjunction with the Management Team in the City of Norco office, to recruit and place employees onto job assignments. The Onsite Supervisor is responsible for completing assigned tasks and ensuring the availability of qualified staff to meet the anticipated needs of our client. Ability to take initiative as a supervisor, as well as other duties listed here:
Assist with payroll and time record of attendance for employees. Interact and coach employees over the phone and in-person. Service client's needs and inquiries, as necessary. Consistent execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent. Screen and select candidates according to client specific job profiles and workforce forecasts. Oversee order fill rates for assignments, meet or exceed established targets for the account in charge of. Prepare and generate a variety of reports for client, staff and upper management. Communicate and coordinate the various aspects of operations, required to ensure compliance with policies and procedures. Maintain good communication with employees and clients to ensure the development of new business, to promote client and employee retention. Communicate and coordinate the various aspects of operations required to ensure compliance with safety, Worker's Compensation, Unemployment, Human Resources, and I9 compliance. Must have a passion for superior customer service and an understanding of human resources and/or staffing industry practices.
We are looking for someone with high energy, a great attitude, and self-driven.
Please come Apply in office @ 2818 Hamner Avenue Norco CA 92860
For questions Please call us: 951-444-6202
*** Follow our pages on FB & IG_ Find our Job Posts using: ***
***We Offer referral Bonuses!***
#Wehavejobs #JobsAvailable #JobsInFontana #JobsInNorco #jobsincorona #LongTermJobs #stablejobs