- Norco, CA, USA
- $18 + DOE
- Full Time
401k, dental, medical, vision
This is a multi-faceted program that requires extraordinary people skills combined with deep knowledge in Maintenance. The manufacturing environment is outlined immediately below: o Weigh and Dispense o "Cooking" of the gummy recipe
- Operating the gummy deposition line and harvest of gummies from the line o Fill/Pack operations
- Support area of "kitchen" operations for cleaning and sanitation
The current operation has just over 200 people working at the site. Knowledge and experience in the food and beverage industry is a very helpful foundation for this role, as it will help understand the type of hazards and potential hazards of the operation. This candidate must understand how to implement and support maintaining a safe and compliant workplace while balancing that with being cost-effective and efficient and compliant.
Requirements for a qualified candidate:
As a small but rapidly growing firm, any role in this organization must be committed to demonstrating the ability to "jump in" and do what is necessary to achieve standards and deliver to our customers, while possessing the maturity to know when to step back, assess, and execute their job in a highly effective manner.
- Align with our Purpose, foundational value or Caring, and its four cornerstone values.
- Preferably be able to read/understand Blueprints, Schematics, Flow diagrams and detailed drawings for the following trades. Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing.
- Must be willing to perform hands on repairs when needed or when assigned.
- Open to work weekends.
- Setting up machinery, organizing parts for the line equipment
- Manage maintenance on equipment for, PMs, Repairs,
- Locating parts, purchasing parts as needed, and supplies for equipment.
- Ensuring to work safely.
- Communication skills: listening and verbal, will be an asset to a strong candidate. The role requires clear verbal communication skills and thoughtful decision-making.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to build relationships while driving accountability and personal responsibility.
- Achieving and delivering timely results, in a manner consistent with Better Nutritional's values, is requisite for this role.
- Fluency in both English and Spanish and writing are very desirable.
Required Skills: o Welding SS
- Electrical "Industrial"